5.17.2009

The New Yankee Stadium 04.30.09

I got to snap away at the new Yankee Stadium a couple of weeks ago. It's actually really beautiful and I think they did a great job at giving tribute to the history of the Yankees. Unlike the old stadium, the new stadium offers more of an experience while wandering through the concourse. It's more than just "Grab your hotdog and get back to your seat". I'll probably continue to post pictures of the new stadium as I continue going to games because there's plenty I didnt catch this first time around, so take this as a sneak peek!

One of the many majestic entrances:


The Great Hall:


I LOVE Thurman Munson:


Man do I wish I was around in 1977:


Say yes to cupholders and more leg room!:


The legendary Freddy Sez:


To see a few more from the new stadium click HERE

To see pictures from the old stadium click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment