10.21.2009

Miniature Rhino

Its been awhile since I've posted so I thought I'd get back into the spirit by featuring one of my favorite people Jessica Marquez. Not only is she a wonderful person and an amazing photographer, she is a full time crafty lady! The pieces in her Etsy shop are beautiful and her work is like none I've ever seen! I was excited to be invited into her awesome workspace and see some of her process. I even got to outline a few hearts! Enjoy the photos and visit her web store and her flickr to see the finished outcomes of her lovely work!







5 comments:

  1. Hey, I know that girl! These are beautiful photos. I don't know how you managed to make our space actually look nice, but well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know that girl! These photos are beautiful. I don't know how you managed to make our space actually look nice, but well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I adore Jessica and her work! As I am writing this, I am looking at my own sweet heart she made for me and my hubby. So fun to see photos of lovely Jessica, her space and her cute kitty! Thank you for this!
    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's nice that this is here, but where's your new photos yo!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Jessica is a gem. And super pretty, too.
    I loved these little glimpses into her world !
    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    ReplyDelete